Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Boys....I am new to the website and hoping to get some good information and good ideas on muscling up my Mopars. I own a 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T with a 440 Magnum and a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with a 6.4 HEMI. Yes - A girl with a couple of "Big Blocks" in the garage. Is there any other way to live?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from Okla. I mess with the old ones too. i have a Purple 70 340 Swinger,70 Lemon Twist RadRunner and the new RT. I enjoy them all. So enjoy your new and old rides and the forums. Ronnie

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

nice rides share some photos sometime :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
welcome to the forum from Texas. I also have a few big/small block vehicles

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
512 Posts
welcome CC you can never have enough mopar muscle cars......let me ask do you really drive them like you stole them? LOL........you go girl.......head my way for a race if ya like

2010 SRT 6sp 6.1 challenger DY
1974 CUDA 340 deep sheerwood green auto
1970 barracuda 383 B5 blue sleeper
1970 dodge dart swinger burnt orange auto
2002 dodge ram 1500 quad cab
1985 KAwasaki ZL900 elliminator blk

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Hello Boys....I am new to the website and hoping to get some good information and good ideas on muscling up my Mopars. I own a 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T with a 440 Magnum and a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with a 6.4 HEMI. Yes - A girl with a couple of "Big Blocks" in the garage. Is there any other way to live?
Well from another girl ChallyChick! Congratulations on your new SRT8. Definitely a great way to live and would if I could. Can't wait to see pics.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Two Big Blocks?! I think I am in love!!!!! Welcome! :)

·
Banned
675 Posts
you single by chance? :)

love your collection

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Another nice pair :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Is it the cars or you? Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Wow, I just got turned on. Is your 2011 and I.E.?

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another girl with 2 Challengers. I used to have 426 Hemi cars to race.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I see your pair, and raise you, I've got 3 of a kind. 69 Charger R/T SE, 1991 Dodge stealth R/T Turbo, and 2010 DY Challenger R/T. If you're gonna go R/T may as well get multiples.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts