Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's spread the Challenger cheer this year, and join up for this Toy Run, Saturday December 14th at 9:15 AM. Instead of standing around in a parking lot for Cars and Coffee, how about we show the PDX car culture we, Challenger PDX are here, and donate some toys to those less fortunate. I'm picking up 2 toys tomorrow, keep it under $20. Meet around 9:15 am at the Burrito House, which is right next to Portland Meadows. Who's in? I'll post this on the Challenger PDX Facebook page, too.

http://www.pdxcarculture.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=GEpIKtGN2rQ=&tabid=58

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I plan on being at the meeting place this Saturday at 9:15, let me know if I should be looking for anyone. Lets spread the Challenger love, let them know ChallengerPDX is here!

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quite the turnout for the Toy Run! Plenty of Mustangs and Camaro's, and I was the lone Challenger. Next year, we will be canvassing the Cars and Coffee events beforehand, and ask that they join this worthy cause for ONE Saturday of the year. The Cascade Cars and Coffee is about 1 mile from Portland Meadows, so the trip would be a short one!

camaros.jpg

stang.jpg

caddy.jpg

toys.jpg

:thanks:

Reactions: pdx.challenger
1 - 4 of 4 Posts