Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys.

Recently registered but have been lurking for years.

I got my 15 Challenger SXT+ right off the truck with 3 miles on it. It's black paint, black interior and black rims. 20% tints all the way around, even a 6 or 8 inch visor on the front windshield over some AirBlue 80. 8inch dash, HIDs, Sunroof, upgraded audio, leather everything, rear view camera spoiler.. ect.

I haven't done much to it aside from the tints and rims. Front and back dash cams and a proclip for the phone.

But this spring/summer I plan to do a lot more to it. Starting with audio

I intend to upgrade all the speakers and add an amp or 2. After that I'd like to upgrade the exhaust and add the hellcat intake. Maybe even change the rims up and change the paint to a matte black finish. Hood pins may also be in my near future along with a different bumper with a lip and rear diffuser.

Looking forward to getting help from and giving help to fellow members.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,075 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Explain this "murdered out"?

A Guy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the welcomes..

Welcome from California ;) Explain this "murdered out"?

A Guy
"Murdered Out" aka blacked out.. is a term used when someone blacks out everything on a car. Usually black paint, black rims, black interior and dark tints. Also, deleting chrome which I have also done. My gas cap and rear dodge badge are blacked out also.

After my spring detail job, I'll upload some pics.

Got a question though, how long does it take for mods to authorize a post? I posted in the audio section last night and it's yet to show up. I'm trying to get some parts ordered asap so hopefully they'll be in by my next off days.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,075 Posts
Sorry, that was tongue in cheek, you see my car in my sig. People "accuse" me of murdering out my car. I don't think there would be a wait for anyone to approve a post to the audio section? I could be wrong, are you sure it went through?

A Guy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, I would have picked up on that if I could see your car in your sig. But, unfortunately I can't see signature images until my post count reaches 10.

As far as the audio post, I'm pretty sure it went through. I previewed it first and when I submitted it I got a message that said that my post was being held for mod approval or something along those lines.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,075 Posts
Ahhh, could be. I never had any messages, but it may have been some time between my 1st introductory post, and my next. The picture BTW

A Guy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking that could have been the issue. I submitted the audio post before I made introductory post. But As I was looking at other posts in that category I seen an unanswered post from someone who only had a 1 post count so I don't know. I hope I don't have to repost it, it took me a little over and hour to structure that post lol. I can be a little meticulous at times.

Btw, nice pic. Exactly how i like it and same as mine. Except I opted for the matte black wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts