A Guy

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
6,512 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,552 Posts
He must have had connections - to get 3 Demons and three Shelby GT350R - he must be getting up there in age and decided to things down.

With many essentially delivered and parked with few miles from delivery in the collection he looked at things from the investing / collecting perspective

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,788 Posts
I agree with theblaisez24 and WOW is all that I could come up with! That Gentleman has one Absolutely Amazing collection of automobiles! I jsut made it through the first Mecum page and couldn't take it any more!

Obviously the construction business has been VERY Good to him!

I do have to say though that the black Hellcat on the first page has one of the best stances that I've seen on a car. It would be hard to drive on one of our roads, but if look up Nasty in the dictionary, a picture of that Kitty Cat is in the definition! :)

Sorry for the pun, but that stance is Purrrrrfect!
Perfect_Stance_Black.jpg

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Wow......the old cars I understand but the new cars not-so-much.

They say buy what you like.......gotta imagine that's where he was going with this collection. In that thought there is always room for a couple of newer cars but he so many that will almost for sure just depreciate in value vs show real collector value. His sure winners and near museum worthy vehicles are the older cars in this collection.

There are some dream cars in there for fans of most brands.

Those Dodge, Buick and mid year C2 Corvettes all stand out for me. For Ford fan.......those old 427 powered full sized Galaxi cars ......WOW......you just never see 'em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts