Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i've been looking at all the options to increase my power and go faster. I've got the mopar 10 edition six speed and so far I lowered it with eiback springs. Stance and mods on it are ready for some performance tuning.

Here's the list:

-Chip/Tune
-Custom exhaust
-NX kit (possibly)

I'm looking to optimize the engine's capabilities..It's a weekend car so it's all about going fast. This is my first muscle car. I've always been in the light import cars so this is the first time i really have to think about weight. The challenger is heavy. Calling out all of the more experienced guys on this forum. I own my own custom car design company, Superior Auto Design.com, and I have my performance guys working on it but wanted to get your opinion.

Let me know..MUST GO FASTER!!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Does the 10 have the same exhaust manifolds as the RT?
If so they got to go right away.
How fast do you want to go?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the 10 have the same exhaust manifolds as the RT?
If so they got to go right away.
How fast do you want to go?
As fast as the engine will allow me without blowing it up haha. Was thinking of doing all the bolt ons then running a 100 shot of spray. What's the most HP gain I can get without getting a S/C? I live in south Florida so emissions really isn't that strict

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
As fast as the engine will allow me without blowing it up haha. Was thinking of doing all the bolt ons then running a 100 shot of spray. What's the most HP gain I can get without getting a S/C? I live in south Florida so emissions really isn't that strict
as much as it will take. What are the mega ball numbers going to be tonight?
The car will take a 100 shot no problem.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as much as it will take. What are the mega ball numbers going to be tonight?
The car will take a 100 shot no problem.
i'll tell you the day after the numbers come out haha...but want it to be loud and go fast. later on i'll do a S/C..i got another project with my H3 that I want to do an engine swap and go diesel

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stainless works long tube headers and exhaust with a cat delete, and diablo sport tune is what i've decided on...what do you guys think??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts