Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While admittedly not the biggest fan of the new Mustang, the new Bullitt is pretty darn cool, though I still like the 2008 much better.

Anyway, a cool video with Steve McQueen's granddaughter and a nod to the movie.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Sweet ride no doubt but the commercial kind of makes the opposite point - meaning the other crap car is able to hang with it!

·
Registered
83 Posts
maybe its just my ignorant eyes.. I just dont like the recent body changes done to the Mustangs..
I remember wanting a GT real bad for the 2005- 2009 editions... in the time since I just havent really liked the design...it greatly aided in me ultimately deciding to go for a Challenger..

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
Racing in a garage, typical Mustang owner. What a bunch of a-holes.....What is Ford promoting? Lol....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
644 Posts
Ya they are ugly!!!!! Around my area it seems all mustang owners here have penis envoy. Stop at a light they always rev their engines or give me a snorting look, don't get it. Camaro guys are opposite they just kept to them selfs like I do. I hate hitting the highway sometimes and a mustang will come along and wants to mess around like a azz. Just don't get it.

Mopar or No Car

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
Yay! Meme time...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts