Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't had her for long but here are the few shots I have of her so far, Wanted Detonator yellow but the DWBP has grown on me.

Hope you enjoy :bigthumb:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Great Color and a great car. I have almost the identical one to yours. I've had since 2009 and still get thrill when driving it. It really gets the attention of fellow motorists!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Once again, great shots of a great looking car!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Unfortunately it will be a bit before I can start buying her new things. But new wheels and tires are one of the first things on my list!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Took some shots of my car at the car wash and my driveway because im going thru withdraws.. thought i would share.

The rest are Here

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Just gotta love blue, but then I might be biased!! Great looking car. Need to put the RT back on the grille, IMHO.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just gotta love blue, but then I might be biased!! Great looking car. Need to put the RT back on the grille, IMHO.

Thanks! Lol yeah whoever owned the car before me took off all the badge's except the Hemi on the hood so i have to order the R/T and the Challenger for the grill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts