Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported a 2009 SRT8 (6-speed) to Sweden by my self since Dodge doesn't sell them here!

This is one of my first pics, even though there are a LOT of details I don't like I see this as a "motivation-picture" for my self to see what I want to shoot later :)

/Jocce

Attachments

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Great picture. I really like the non-moving tree between the train cars. Congrats on getting it all the way to Sweden.

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Congratulations on your Challenger and thanks for sharings your pic.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Sweet photo! Gratz!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Cool looking pic. You have any idea how that license plate is mounted? Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool looking pic. You have any idea how that license plate is mounted? Thanks!
Yepps, since I did it! ;)

Well, I really don't know the English word for it, but the holder for the plate is mounted with plastic "straps" in the small grill behind there!

And some foam to protect the paint :)

/Jocce

·
Registered
585 Posts
nice angle on the SRT8, enjoy the car, it looks great. Looks like that train is "on time", as are most of them over in that part of the world.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yepps, since I did it! ;)

Well, I really don't know the English word for it, but the holder for the plate is mounted with plastic "straps" in the small grill behind there!

And some foam to protect the paint :)

/Jocce
Sweet thanks. You think you could maybe get some close up pics on here so I can see exactly how you have it? That would be awesome. Great looking car btw!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts