Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Nice

How much did it cost to do the total rear ended and how was it doing the lights ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice

How much did it cost to do the total rear ended and how was it doing the lights ?

Honestly, I'm not too sure. About a year ago I was rear ended in traffic. My body shop got a really good insurance quote at 7,100. so i told him I wanted the LED lights with newer style rear bumper etc. The LED lights alone are around 1,000 + custom harness+ bumper and bezels etc. If you did it yourself...my guess would be around 3000.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the wheels alot but if you gave me a 2015+ rear end for free I wouldn't put it on.
Haha I needed a change and I like it. I have driven it almost everyday since 2011 and got bored. So I'm sure in another 5 I'll change it again.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Nice

Honestly, I'm not too sure. About a year ago I was rear ended in traffic. My body shop got a really good insurance quote at 7,100. so i told him I wanted the LED lights with newer style rear bumper etc. The LED lights alone are around 1,000 + custom harness+ bumper and bezels etc. If you did it yourself...my guess would be around 3000.
Turned out real nice. Now you got a custom deluxe!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts