Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, last Wednesday evening my family and I took possession of our new car. It is a 2011 RT Classic 6-speed with most options (Didn't get the Mopar Appearances). I took some pics.

For those of you who want to know, I also test drove a 2010 and the power delivery between the RT's was pretty much the same, However the brakes are more sensitive on the 2011, and the steering is better. I was able to get below invoice on the car.

[EDIT] There are more Pics on the second page as well.

·
Registered
999 Posts
beautiful looking car, congratulations!

how did you manage below invoice on a 2011? good deal!

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
best color ever, imo

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that the new Blackberry colour? All the far away shots look black, but that closeup seems like blue flakes in the paint.
Yeah. It seems to be a black or a very dark dark blue base, with flakes that give it color in the light (dark blue, light blue, purple, some yellow, red and a dash or green---I know alot of flakes).

Not a high impact color, but with stripes comes our real nice. Not sure if this color would have been as good without the stripes. But it is a very elegant color when passing in the light, when it reflects.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm planing to buy an RT fully loaded. how much it cost u for the whole package total.
It cost me over 35K for the RT. MSRP I think was high 37K or something. (and with tax and title came out in the 38k range.)

Interestingly I priced out a 2010 for the same options and came out over 40.

The options I didn't get were the Mopar interior group- mainly because I really just liked the sills from it and I could get those after market easy. The engine block heater since I live in Miami, and the spare tire delete (which would have taken the price down....but I like to have a spare)

·
Registered
117 Posts
It cost me over 35K for the RT. MSRP I think was high 37K or something. (and with tax and title came out in the 38k range.)

Interestingly I priced out a 2010 for the same options and came out over 40.

The options I didn't get were the Mopar interior group- mainly because I really just liked the sills from it and I could get those after market easy. The engine block heater since I live in Miami, and the spare tire delete (which would have taken the price down....but I like to have a spare)
I used to have the Camaro 1SS with the inflator kit..it made me kind of nervous.
Glad that my 2010 R/T has the spare as well.

Beautiful car though, great choice in the color as well.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Welcome to the CLASSIC CLUB!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Do you have more pics????

I have a blackberry pearl Classic w/ white stripes on order. I have been looking for a pic online since I ordered the car without ever seeing the color. Do you have any more pics, something of a side view in more light so I can see the pearlescence of the blue? Thanks so much.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I have a blackberry pearl Classic w/ white stripes on order. I have been looking for a pic online since I ordered the car without ever seeing the color. Do you have any more pics, something of a side view in more light so I can see the pearlescence of the blue? Thanks so much.
I'll take some today or tomorrow when I have time and I will post once I get them., Oh, and welcome to the forum.

While waiting though. Here are some I took on my phone. The quality is not the best, but you can see the blue.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Very nice!!!

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Looks great. I like the car house too, they need to keep each other warm at night under that.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thankyou all for your kind comments. I really like the color because of its dynamic nature. Very elegant, and the white stripes add the pop to the car. Also the car is a blast to drive, I can't wait to start modding. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts