Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
How did you do the taillights? Tint film or Nightshade spray? I want to do this too, but don't want to compromise visibility.

Also, I think you should add something different to your exterior. So many of us have either war stripes or the basic sports stripes. Do something different

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Nice challenger, I even like the stickers. Read my sig for mods.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yeah, lose the sticker. Imo its a little tacky but to each his own! Or at least lose the girl and keep the mopar. The Challenger itself gets enough girls anyway :thumbsup:

·
Registered
442 Posts
2013 v6

it looks good sans the sticker. However don't put any more money in it.....save it, sell the v-6 and get you a 2011+ RT. The V-6 is ok if the budget is tight, you have a speeding ticket problem or just in for the looks...your car really looks good and should sell.... You will not regret the upgrade (even if its a slightly older model)

·
Banned
290 Posts
it looks good sans the sticker. However don't put any more money in it.....save it, sell the v-6 and get you a 2011+ RT. The V-6 is ok if the budget is tight, you have a speeding ticket problem or just in for the looks...your car really looks good and should sell.... You will not regret the upgrade (even if its a slightly older model)
Why is everyone saying upgrade to an R/T? Jeez...

Nice car, I wouldn't really add anything to it.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Lose the stickers, lose the headlight covers, upgrade to an R/T, cause you will eventually anyway. Car looks good otherwise!!

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Or if your on a budget just get a sc and have 6.1L hp! Cheaper then upgrading to RT. (why is upgrading on this topic? Lol)

Love the covers, I would opt for some black stripes on the car, looks very cool though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,788 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Looks nice the way it is, and it's your Challenger. Maybe get it lowered eventually.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I agree with other comments about losing the girl sticker, it tends to throw the theme of the car and to me at least it screams "kid". It's great on the mudflap of a truck but not on a Challenger.

I'd look at some pin striping options in colors other than black. I think you want something different from everyone else and more "warpaint" or long RT style stripes just make you "one more". I'd also be careful with over doing it. Some of these cars are just way over loaded with stripes of two or more varieties.

I'm personnally not a fan of black wheels, given the color of the car bright wheels work better IMO but it's an individual taste thing.

Oh, and ignore the V8 comments from the RT guys and enjoy your car. While they're telling you to upgrade they're spending a fortune trying to get theirs to go faster just to keep up with the factory stock competiton. It's all relative. If you eventually do want to go down that road save and get an SRT.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts