Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Beautiful car. I love the blue with white stripes.

Just don't call it your "kid" and give it a bath, all hell breaks loose in here. lol

·
Registered
607 Posts
Wow looks great. I just need to decide what color 392 stripes I want to put on my '11 SE. I have BB and cant decide!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice Images

Nice job washing the vehicle! I ended up using the 392 logo image as my wallpaper....

Are there any products you recommend for hand washing with minimizing the chance of scratching paint?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Did you put on seat covers?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice job washing the vehicle! I ended up using the 392 logo image as my wallpaper....

Are there any products you recommend for hand washing with minimizing the chance of scratching paint?

Thanks! :thumbsup:
Yes...100% U.S. cotton mits & detailing towels. Polyester will scratch...& microfiber has no nap to trap grit.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Very nice. Beautiful car and color.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looks great :bigthumb: That rear licence plate frame looks very familiar :browsmiley:

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
looks awesome! i noticed you're in Jersey....will you be at the SRT Track Experience at Englishtown next wednesday? i got invited to cover the event.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks awesome! i noticed you're in Jersey....will you be at the SRT Track Experience at Englishtown next wednesday? i got invited to cover the event.
Ironic...Just registered...for wed!
Who are you covering for?
Bringing your PCP R/T?
Love the purple....it's a sign of royalty...& insanity:bigthumb:
Never seen one in person.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks great :bigthumb: That rear licence plate frame looks very familiar :browsmiley:
Yes it does....what exit you from?:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts