Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Heres the fuel line and couple more pics. One shows injectors are straight and will not be any issues. Lubricate the o rings before you install the injectors.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Heres the rest of modifications to make the intake work. Plastic evap/fuel lines are easiest to do with a heat gun. Ive tried boiling water before but limited success. I had to extend purge valve wires. Shrink wrap and solder only. Best way to fix wiring.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Because of the 95mm tb and mine being ripped off i made serious modifications to the timing cover. Heres the clearance pics. Still got to find a tb plug and fix it.

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
I feel lazy cuz I haven't even washed mine lol

But yours is coming along nicely

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So when i bought the parts car('15) it had no key. Heres to show you only need the dealer for the 4 pin each car requires. Right tools and you can program them yourself.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
So i finished the door last night. Drilled out the clip holes and installed new clips. Bottom screws lined up and all but one of the panel pin holes lined up. Drilled it out and heres the end result.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Ok so found some info for the 440. A jeep cam sensor with slight modifications will fit into the 440. Only problem is its a 1x count instead of 4x count that the vvt engines run. So looks like its headed in the right direction,just need to do a little more homework and figuring to get it 4x count.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Finally got a plug for the tb today. Had to buy an adapter cable because i couldn't find a plug anywhere. Cost 50.00 to get the plug. Little high in my opinion, but i needed one and this was only way i could find it. Have one major plug to fix left, Abs module.

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts