Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have to sell my exhaust unwillingly. I'm gonna be a dad and this exhaust is WAY too loud to have an infant listening too!! I'm gonna go with the quieter Flowmaster system instead. Now for the details.

It started life out as a full MBRP 3 inch Stainless exhaust. It wasn't loud enough for me so I chopped the resonators off. That still didnt do it for me so I put on SLP LM1's. It'll fit a SRT 6 speed as it was modified to fit SRT Dynatech Longtubes. It will bolt right up to a stock system as the LT's are a direct fit to OEM equipment. With this system, 85mm TB , and a tune it bumped the HP up by 30 and the torque up by 40ftlbs.

It's currently on the car still as I'm waiting for the new catback to get here. I'd prefer to sell locally and willing to drive 100 miles to meet up. With the work that was done, i have around 1400 into it. I'll let it go for $600. I will ship it but it'll cost extra.

I'll try to get pics up within thenext few days.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Wish this would fit an R/T, I would be interested!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are 2 videos of what it sounds like. Incase someone asks again, all the dummy lights are lit up becuase it's in Dyno Mode and popped an O2 sensor code because of the LT's.

This ones gradually getting into the throttle (50%) before shifting around 3500.

This one had a 1-2 WOT shift at the end around the 50 second mark.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts