Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
go to jail, directly to jail, do not pass go!

you could have covered it with your body. LOL

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was the first snowstorm of the Year, I just ordered a cover for it since i don't have an empty garage for the car due to a pile of everything being stored there already... i did clean it up and let the engine run for a bit, trying to take the ice out of the windows since the passenger one wouldnt roll down:(

·
Registered
258 Posts
So it does suck to live here in NJ during this time of season:(
I feel your pain. Woke up this morning and theres like 2 feet of snow covering my chally. I cried inside.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Ditto. Winter #3 for Spanky. 22 inches fell last nite. Six foot drift in front of the house. Who were those guys that liked snow again? Can you help me shovel? Never mind, its done. Man do I hate snow. Did get me out of work today, but I would have rather have been there than deal with this..this....poop. Is it spring yet? Is it? Is it?

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Dude, you got to put that car away this time of year.
A luxury for some of us. Only got 9" in NH. Still - the SRT sits still in the driveway. Didn't even move it to blow the snow. My next house will have a garage, but that's at least 5 years away.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Go to jail is right. Park that puppy in a garage or a the very least cover it. Did you use a shovel to scrap the snow off?

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
It was the first snowstorm of the Year, I just ordered a cover for it since i don't have an empty garage for the car due to a pile of everything being stored there already... i did clean it up and let the engine run for a bit, trying to take the ice out of the windows since the passenger one wouldnt roll down:(
Nothing in that garage as valuable as your Challenger! Clean that thing out and give the girl a warm home!

·
Registered
448 Posts
You can't be serious?! Cover it at the very least? Get a garage? It's a CAR! Leave it outside. That's where it belongs. Btw, OP, living in NJ sucks pretty much all year...

·
Registered
464 Posts
I bought mine as a driver for the next 40 years,, I drive it nearly every day, therefore it sits outside just waiting to be driven. It's that or the 48 Dodge truck. Start it up and let it warm up. T
he worst part is pulling out the AAA card to break the window felt away from the drivers glass to open the door.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I drive my Challenger everyday and I too plan to keep it for 40 years. I keep it in my garage at night and bought a Noah cover for work. In 40 years my Challenger is going to look great not like it was was left to fend with 40 years of the elements.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nothing in that garage as valuable as your Challenger! Clean that thing out and give the girl a warm home!

Try telling that to any Woman! But it's still not an option any more. we had shelves done inside it and such to fit more things. The cover will be my only Hope, no more bad treatment, it really hurts. i wanna exchange it and start fresh at times.

·
Registered
159 Posts
The windows are the only real drag about the snowy weather, we missed this latest storm so we were out cruising the Christmas Lights, had to take her out for Christmas!

·
Registered
152 Posts
The weekend before I got my challenger, I cleaned out the garage. Dumped everything on the side of the yard. Stacked up high to be sorted and trashed later. Vacuumed the concrete. Priorities!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Every time I see pics like this I too am thankful I have a garage. Thats one thing my wife and I said when we bought our house, garages are for cars not storage so my Challenger is nicely covered in my garage. I know some say these are just cars, to me mine isnt and want to keep it for as long as I can. Thank god for garages and 87 Toyota Camry's (daily driver) during the winter and bad weather

1 - 20 of 23 Posts