Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted the 392 striping but no one made the carbon fiber vinyl like the OEM until now, finally found someone who does, with that said the to do list in no certain order:

2011 392 striping from front bumper to rear except for the hood I like the 2011 old school look on the hood, should look like the pic below when done except I have a sunroof.

Foose Speed black rims with Toyo's, Nitto's or Vrdesteins, pic below. Rims and new TPMS are here just shopping for tires.

Solo Mach X-3 catback with Solo high flow catalytics, click the link below upper left corner for sound clips. The catback reminds me of how my Charger sounded with all the work done to it.

: Solo Performance : Exhaust Kits

Stack Performance or razors Edge front tower strut bar still undecided on which one.

2011 393 Challenger front chin spoiler, this was ordered yeterday $76.00 :) and will be done this weekend, pic of spoiler below.

I want to also do a performance cam and leaning towards a Magnuson S/C :)

What has been done so far:
Mopar long ram CAI
BT catch can w/Z bracket
Jet 180 thermostat
3gcustomz ABS and coolant cover paint matched. Links to engine bay: http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f6/few-engine-bay-bling-pics-my-challenger-54502/
WebElectric sequencing rear taillights

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sounds and looks cool That's one hot car!!
Thanks thats not my car in the pic but the striping will look similar but in OEM carbon fiber vinyl.

Hey I see you have the Solo hi flow cats are they available for purchase yet?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Where did you find the OEM vinyl? I was told by more than one dealership that Dodge owned the pattern and would not be releasing any to the public. I ended up ordering a second set of hood stripes and cutting those up. PM me if you prefer as I need some to complete my design.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you find the OEM vinyl? I was told by more than one dealership that Dodge owned the pattern and would not be releasing any to the public. I ended up ordering a second set of hood stripes and cutting those up. PM me if you prefer as I need some to complete my design.
Check your PM box.

This place seems to not allow links of other sites.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After pricing cam, intake tune I have revised my to do list. I will definitily be doing a cam but after pricing the intake up gaskets, install, tune etc etc

I may just go with the cam and a Magnuson S/C :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts