Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2011 Challenger Classic finally arrived!!! My dealer had it all cleaned up and fueled up for my arrival. I LOVE this car!!! The best car I've ever had! I love the way it looks and the way it handles! I'm taking it real easy with it now until I have it broken in and get used to shifting. It's been many years since I've driven a manual and it shows. Thanks to everyone on the forum for helping me with choosing the options and all of your support through the long wait of the delivery process. Here's some pics:

Attachments

·
Banned
583 Posts
I really dig the red stripes on black, I'm thinking of changing the color of my stripes to red or blue, just can't see the black on black very well.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Congrats I love the red stripes your post sounds just like mine did a year ago.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I know your excited. Will be looking for you on the roads around SA. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Sweet. Welcome to the RT club.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Awesome choice. Beautiful color and stripes.

I am waiting on a Green With Envy R/T classic - hopefully I will have a post like this in about a month and a half :)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Welcome to the CLASSIC CLUB. Nice looking ride and greetings from Austin.

·
Registered
406 Posts
As everyone agree's, love that color combo!! have fun!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
You must have JUST picked up your car right before mine--I purchased at Ancira too--took delivery yesterday! haha. They were talking about a Classic with RED stripes when I got there :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Nice call on not having the front plate installed. I live in Texas too, and so far after 1 year, no ticket yet.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yep, I'd have to say that is my favorite color combo on the Classic. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
My 2011 Challenger Classic finally arrived!!! My dealer had it all cleaned up and fueled up for my arrival. I LOVE this car!!! The best car I've ever had! I love the way it looks and the way it handles! I'm taking it real easy with it now until I have it broken in and get used to shifting. It's been many years since I've driven a manual and it shows. Thanks to everyone on the forum for helping me with choosing the options and all of your support through the long wait of the delivery process. Here's some pics:

Gorgeous! Love the red stripes. Good luck and enjoy!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Remember. Their not stareing at you. Its the car. Congrats Rock Star.
No kidding, this car is getting lots of stares! The neighbor kids were playing basketball in their driveway and when I pulled out of the garage, they just stopped and stared. The other neighbor took pics with his cell phone when I pulled away. Women are even checking me out at stop lights! That's never happened before. Oh yea, it's the CAR!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts