Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of my Classic with the factory R/T stripes. I also photoshopped to see what it would look like without the stripes and added the R/T emblem instead. Opinions please.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I changed my classic R/T stripes to the "C" stripe in this photo. After I removed the original R/T stripe I stared long and hard and came real close to just going stripeless. In the end I decided to stay with my original plan because I just felt the yellow needed to be broken up some. I feel the same of the red... I'd either leave the stripe on, or put something different.

Mike

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I am biased - mine came with white RT stripes which I Did Not Like at all. The black ones (like your pic) don't look that bad to me. I changed my white ones to the stripes that are in my pic, and have since changed those to a thinner gloss stripe the sets on the body line rather than above it.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I changed my classic R/T stripes to the "C" stripe in this photo. After I removed the original R/T stripe I stared long and hard and came real close to just going stripeless. In the end I decided to stay with my original plan because I just felt the yellow needed to be broken up some. I feel the same of the red... I'd either leave the stripe on, or put something different.

Mike
Call me crazy - I Love the C stripe on yellow and silver cars, but don't think I would like it so much on orange and red cars.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
My personal opinion - I like the stripe. Looks like something is missing without it...If you don't like that particular stripe, there are a ton of other options.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I think both look good, but the Challenger needs some kind of stripe on the side so I lean toward the stripes.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I think you already know MY preference... :browsmiley:
But Hey, it's YOUR car...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts