Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad finally did it today. He picked up his 2014 Plum Crazy 392 Challenger. Time to start modding! I have to admit a stock untouched Challenger is still one sweet ride! Wait till you guys see what I so with this one. I'll drop off my car with him after the hot rod power tour and pick his up and get started on it. We are hoping to have it all ready by the Woodward Dream Cruise in August. we are going to forge it and supercharge it and a whole list of other goodies are going on it. Should have the oracle halo kit in it next week.

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Very nice!! your Dad has great tastes, I hope to see you at the dream Cruise

Reactions: VenomBee

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice!! your Dad has great tastes, I hope to see you at the dream Cruise
Thanks man! I'll have "Killer Bee" up there as well. It's going to be a pretty cool Dream Cruise this year. We are looking to put a little purple rain on the 50th anniversary of the Mustang this year. LOL!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on the new beast at home! Great choice!

Reactions: VenomBee

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
She looks very sweet can't wait to see what you have in store for her.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
If I were buying, this would be the exact car I would get. Nice car.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! My dad is pretty pumped up about it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thats how I roll! Hardcore!

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,117 Posts
Sweet :thumbup: I will be dream cruising pretty much all week, hope to see you and dad's plum there. Another good event is coming up June 7 the CEMA show at the Walter p. Chrysler museum, I'll be there. Bruce, you should go too man, you could bring either one of your beauties.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Sweet car. As you said: nothing like a freshly minted Challenger...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sweet :thumbup: I will be dream cruising pretty much all week, hope to see you and dad's plum there. Another good event is coming up June 7 the CEMA show at the Walter p. Chrysler museum, I'll be there. Bruce, you should go too man, you could bring either one of your beauties.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'll be at the CEMA show, too :) 392 (sorry, can't remember your name for the life of me), the Tuesday night car shows start this week (May 6th) at Culver's....hope to see you there sometime!

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,117 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts