Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been killing me holding back this information from everyone but now is the time to let you all know my dirty little secret affair with a sexy "little" ***** of a mistress named...

...MAGGIE!

As you may or may not know I've been researching for a great BJ for quite some time now. I've been very fortunate to have a couple really great friends close to me (Mike Desanto and Rich Cusmano), who each own the same Challenger model as me. Mike of course you know has a Maggie tuned by Josh and Rich has a Procharger tuned by Josh. Both those awesome guys let me drive their cars to aid in my decision making. Each one has it's plus and minus to them. But based on what I'm trying to accomplish with my Candy-O, which is to one day with a relatively safe boost level and tune hit an 11.4 run and get my ass booted out of Atco for no roll cage. Then I can sit back and have a true 11 second street Mopar! A dream come true no doubt!

Well after driving each of those set ups (the Maggie with 6-7lbs boost and the Procharger with 6lbs and a 4400 stall), both on the street and at the track it was pretty evident that the Maggie is the funner street car and each performed as equals on the track with my DRs on them (both ran 11.5s).

Maggie won me over.

To make this short as I'm SO amped up about it...I made a deal with Boatman for his Maggie! Sorry this has taken so long for me to bring it up but it happened about a week ago that we did this. I just needed the right time to announce it being I've been swamped at work and stuff at home.

I publicly want to express my full heartfelt THANK YOU to Rob who now that I've been talking to him on the phone these last several days I've come to true realization of what a tremendous human being he is away from how great he is as a forum member. Your one of life's good souls Rob and this has nothing to do with selling me your Maggie for a steal, you know what I'm talking about dude. God bless you and your family.

Let the congrats...and flaming begin! lol

Tony

P.S. Now to decide on who does the install and tune. hehehe

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!

Based on the fact you go to ATCO, I would say HHP is a good choice for install and tune, or a nice little trip down to Arrington would definatly not be something I would be opposed to!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the thoughts! Thanks for the "Congratulation" as well! It's going to be a whole new level of fun!

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
This will be great for you Tony. Your going to have a blast at the track this year.
I'm happy that you were able to purchase this from me.
Get that bad girl installed and hit the track and show us how it's done!!

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Now I get it. Congrats on the blow job. What exhaust did you end up going with?
Never mind just read your sig. You like it better?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks again Rob!

Kev, I like it better yes. It doesn't have the tips I like with the Solo, but tonally it's deeper but doesn't have the same WOT "crack" than the Solo.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Finally!!! I am so happy to have another one join the Maggie club. I know you are going to love it. I am curious myself to see what the 8lb pulley can do as I have the stock 6lb pulley that came with mine. I know in a few short weeks, the guessing will be over!!!

I will be there for sure when you run her down the tack the first time. Like I said to you before, if I had to do it all over again, I would not even consider changing a thing!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally!!! I am so happy to have another one join the Maggie club. I know you are going to love it. I am curious myself to see what the 8lb pulley can do as I have the stock 6lb pulley that came with mine. I know in a few short weeks, the guessing will be over!!!

I will be there for sure when you run her down the tack the first time. Like I said to you before, if I had to do it all over again, I would not even consider changing a thing!
If it wasn't for you letting me not only drive yours around town, but take it down the track...I wouldn't be so broke right now! lol

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Too late doc, soon I'll be pimpin' her ass on my car at the track :pimp:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts