Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad days, my free lunch has come to and end. Sirius never deactivated my radio after the free 6 month trial you get when you buy the car ended. 5+ years later, I went to the dealer for a recall fix, and while I was there, they kindly updated my Uconnect. 🤦‍♂️ Oh well, I had a nice run!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,086 Posts
Bummer, that's a $70 a year savings :)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,086 Posts
Oh no, I agree. I had a work van that never got turned off. It's a bummer they nuked it

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
2,046 Posts
It's funny, my 08 Mustang Bullitt STILL has Sirius XM, but I never paid for it! There was an issue with the Shaker 1000 CD player but I never had it fixed or replaced because I would lose my free service lol.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,715 Posts
I recently cancelled my SiriusXM. I tried back in October, I tried hard. But instead they cancelled my current contract and gave me like $3 back, and gave me 3 months all access on both cars, for FREE. I said fine and ended the call. Well, that ended and I tried for 2 days to cancel. I was online chat the 3rd day for over an hour and a half. They refused to cancel, just kept asking what music I like. I was furious. I told them I will contact the BBB and file a complaint, then they finally canceled it 10 min later. I went through with the complaint, filed it online, and got emails and calls from SiriusXM. You can do everything online, add cars/radios, change cars, services... But not cancel. They are like a cult. I have had an account with them on and off since 2006, and continiously since 2011. But with full time WFH, I rarely use my cars, and never for 2+ hours a day commuting.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
10,010 Posts
...It's a bummer they nuked it

A Guy
Not sure what date you are alleging this incident took place, but I assure you I have an air-tight alibi for that day, so... 😎

Reactions: GSBrockman
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.