·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I don't like skittles anymore.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The person who did that to there car should have it taken away from them right now!!!
Why because your wife would jump in? I hope your wife isn't ASSA cause this thing has invos and I wouldn't want to ruin the chassiss and have 4 nittos explode.:pimp:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Wow!! That is a Badd Azz paint job. What brand shoes?

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DUBs 2011 line I forget the name I think showtime.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm pretty sure there was something in the manual about how doing that voids your right to live...

Hang on... yep, bottom of page 48.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the wheels look great

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
The paint technology into making the paint change with temperature has not been around that long btw its very expensive. I don't car for the skittles stuff. Wheels are ok but a set of USW is what that car needs.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I don't think the wheels fit the muscle look of the car. The paint job is definitely unique. Is your friend a skittles fan or a rep or what?

·
Registered
296 Posts
car looks nicely done
although I'm not a fan of free advertising and spinners are played out

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
I love color shifting paint. But nothing else about the car is to my taste, especially the giant blingy wheels.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The only taste the owner has is in his mouth. More proof some people have more money than brains!! :puke:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I seriously hope that Mars, Inc. is paying your friend alot of money to pimp out Skittles. As if those heavenly pieces of candy needed a gaudy, over the top muscle car to sell themselves...

Paint is nice, but wheels have to go....

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.