Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
never got around to posting my strut bars from ASC speed metal. They are a friends of mine that have a fabrication shop and do awesome work. They are one of a kind strut bars. They have been featured in many car magazines from street to offroad, they do it all. Just wanted to post some pics. I love the way they look and work. I am forced to sell the front one because the front one will not work with my supercharger, going to have to have another one built to clear the blower. I will post the front one with pics also in the sale section.here are some pics of front and rear

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are the rest of the rear set up. And what I mean by they have been featured in many magazines is, ASC speed metal has came out, not my strut bars!!!:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks 06ssmc,
That is the plan for the one that I will have built for the vortech, similar to the one that racers edge makes. it will be a similar style with the crazy lookin gussets and of course their logo, love that skull with cross wrenches and the black texture powder coating. I may also powder coat the vortech blower tubing that texture also, not sure yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts