Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Furious Fuchsia gets waay too much attention from everyone! I have a Hemi Orange R/T and it gets it's share of thumbs up and approving looks from people but the FF is over the top. I bought the FF for my wife and everywhere we go people stop, stare, take cell pictures while driving, comment and generally flip over the color. Every woman mouths "it's a pink car" and circles around it in the parking lots. Everyone wants to talk to us and can't believe it's a stock color. I've never had a car that got this much attention and I've had some very cool cars over the years. So, my advice is if you don't like or want this kind of attention avoid this color. Otherwise be prepared to be the center of attention, especialy with the women!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
My Furious Fuchsia gets waay too much attention from everyone! I have a Hemi Orange R/T and it gets it's share of thumbs up and approving looks from people but the FF is over the top. I bought the FF for my wife and everywhere we go people stop, stare, take cell pictures while driving, comment and generally flip over the color. Every woman mouths "it's a pink car" and circles around it in the parking lots. Everyone wants to talk to us and can't believe it's a stock color. I've never had a car that got this much attention and I've had some very cool cars over the years. So, my advice is if you don't like or want this kind of attention avoid this color. Otherwise be prepared to be the center of attention, especialy with the women!
I have seen one on the road, very nice!. I wouldn't called it stock color, I would call it "Special Color" cause they aren't aren't going to do anymore in that color, just like PCP. DY, B5, HO, etc.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I get alot of stares/looks/comments in mine as well! I love it!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
We generally get the same response with the purple. I am surprised you dont get that with the orange. Sometimes I honestly cant believe a neck can turn like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts