Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone walk me through how to update my gig ?

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
You should be able to go to http://mofv.com/mygig/ and download the correct update for your radio, ISO burn a disc and put the disc in your radio like a CD and answer the questions as they ask. It's been 9 months or so since I've done it, so I can help if you can tell me problems you have but don't remember step by step what to do.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have downloaded the files to a dvd+r disc and when i put it in my (my gig) nothing happens what am i doing wrong
thanks

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
I don't do MACs but I would think it should be the same. The folder and 2 files should be on the disc and renamed RER and ver. # Then when you put it in the drive it should auto start and ask you things like do you want to go from verXXX to verXXX. You did un zip it?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya i unzipped what files there was like 20 when i downloaded it

·
Registered
209 Posts
ya i unzipped what files there was like 20 when i downloaded it

Just like Itzrick says, those should be the only 3 files you see on the disc after the download/open is complete. The file should be named as it was when it was downloaded..for me it was RER_2.402 (2) .....what part of arizona are you in? I live in Az too and I can send you my copy of the disc. I have already successfully downloaded it into my car. I used a CD-R disc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts