Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last few days has brought us crappy weather. In fact, my baby even got snowed on for the first time this past Wednesday night. I was at work late (midnight or so) working on bids and couldn't do much about it.

Well today, the roads are clear and temps are rising (45*), so I decided to take her for a drive. As usual she sounded great and was fast as ever. She proved that as we sped past Mustangs and Camaros. The one thing we couldn't speed past was the car wash. Apparently her curiousity was peaked as she whipped herself into a bay and nudged me out.

So here's my girl, all wet and covered in suds. At the end, she whispered to me that she loves her daddy and wants to go play again at the car wash in the near future. Who am I to tell her no? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Maybe you should up the dosing on your Seroquel?!

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think this post sets the bar at a new level for enthusiasm for these cars.
Maybe it was just a tad over the top. What can I say, I was bored. Oh wait, I know. Second place sucks! :rofl: :wink2: :IThankYou: :king:

When most of us saw the title of your thread, we thought you meant this:

YouTube - Dodge Challenger Bikini Car Wash
That's what I originally had in mind too, but it was too cold and I live in the middle of the bible belt so QUALITY volunteers were hard to find. Trust me, none of us wanted to see the volunteers that were available. :lol: :lol:

Great video BTW. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thank God, the photos didn't include Nolimits76 wearing a Speedo while washing his Challenger. :browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Great Story

My baby whispers to me too...She only lets me do it by hand. An leather shammy dried with care. :bigthumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts