Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headers from Stainless Works arrived today and they are beautiful!! (Son unwrapped them as I am at work). I will try to post pics up later. Sending them Monday to be coated at Ram Line Pro in Vegas, then the car is going on a road trip to Mexico (Actually Phoenix) for the install!!

First, for those of you with the SW 1 7/8 headers, what does it sound like vs. a normal catback? Have flowmaster outlaws, and sounds decent; the downside is at idle it is extremely quiet. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Was told yesterday it had arrived in San Francisco and being trucked to Redding (4 hrs). Expect it arrived today for the PDI. Loan docs signed. I expect to hear from them Monday (can’t wait)!

My plans for “upgrades” include:
Eibach lowering springs
BC forged modular wheels
Downforce Solutions rear diffuser
Billet Technologies oil catch can
Speedlogix front and rear shock tower braces
AWE cat back exhaust

Bill D

Reactions: Dave D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats!! Was basically laughed at yesterday at a local shop that i have used for a Trans Am build I did several years ago. Basically, he said why didnt I go with a hellcat? I wanted a tune and headers; instead, I love the 392 and putting the headers on (which he said was a waste of money) primarily for the sound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts