Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Picture provided by Hot Rod website)
Saw a blue inaugural edition today in AL, I did not catch which number but you guys will be glad to know that it was being used to tow (yes it had a hitch) a custom trailer that was basically like a little sun deck for drinking beer, sitting in the shade, and for towing a golf cart. They added some hideous graphics down the side and using seat covers that looked very cheesy. The owner also stated that Corsa had made a special exhaust ONLY for him because they haven't released a 392 version yet. In my opinion, it was quieter than the stock set-up. Just amazed me to see it. If I could figure out how to post pics I would post one. Send PM for picture until I figure out how to post in the message.

Also, seems like a lot of people think that only the IE's have the 392. I have had some people not believe that I have a 392 because mine is not an IE. Anyone else run into this misconception?

If the picture doesn't show, here is the link http://www.hotrod.com/eventcoverage...wer_tour_day2_photo_car_gallery/photo_11.html
This picture obviously doesn't have the trailer but I'll put mine up soon.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
eh not something I would do but sounds like they are using the car for enjoyment

·
Registered
111 Posts
It is not mine!! Where did you see it in Alabama?

·
Registered
406 Posts
to each their own i guess...but wow would love to see that pic...would make me cringe!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Are people surprised too see this? lol You think people were not doing the same thing in the 70s.. its not for me, but if it can do it why not.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Challengers with tow hitches,
not right,
Might as well strap a luggage rack on top while they're at it,
:smoker:

·
Registered
2009 R/T
1,371 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
I saw a Camaro SS on I-95 towing a small trailer about a year ago. The trailer matched the car perfectly and looked like it was big enough to hold a few suit cases. It's not my style but at least it didn't look tacky. I still think it's dumb to hook a trailer up to a Muscle Car!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
I was just stopped by a guy who has a white IE here in Indy as mine was the only other he had seen. He was with his buddy and not in his car, but showed me a pic that made me throw up a little in my mouth. He put 26" on the rear and 24" on front. No accounting for taste IMO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.