Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took my Mopar 10 to the track today. The car is BONE STOCK from the factory. NOTHING is done to it with 1000 miles on the clock. This was with full weight and 3/4 tank of gas. DA was +300 most of the day. Best run was a 13.205 @ 105. I believe I can get a better time with a better DA. It would have been nice to get a 12 out of a bone stock R/t. :) There were a few NEW "stock" SS Camaros and a "stock" LS2 GTO that were running 13.4's and 13.6's, Both were autos. So yeah, the R/T is a damn good race for the new Camaro SS auto. Here are my time slips.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Awesome stock times! Next time at the track, find a manual SS to race, it will be a better indicator of how your car pits against 'maros.

Jack

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem, ill run a 6 speed Camaro at the track. Better be a good driver though. :) From a roll on the street though, that might be a small problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well ever since I can remember.. I have been in love with racing and cars.
I have found myself fascinated by everything about cars.
And by the way i live on a farm with a ton of land and my parents are quite wealthy.. And my dad also has a love for the sport.. But he can not do it anymore because he was in a plane crash a few years ago.. so yeah :(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice to see another one hit the strip!

·
Registered
75 Posts
SRT8Tech. I have #481 and added the Mopar Exh offered last year. What do you think the HP is now?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
excellent times for a stock R/T!! took me some work just to pull a 13.11. granted, i handicapped myself by dumping 200lbs of stereo in my trunk :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts