Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been looking to get my hands on a challenger since they came out. Finally got one!!
Got it for $46k
Has the technology group
Adaptive cruise control
Sunroof
Harmon kardon sound system
Has six thousand miles in it
I deleted the resonators and replaced the mid mufflers with carven. Also added quad tips

In the process of getting it tuned and buying a 180 tstat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Need details:
How much, what's it got on it, new or used, miles, etc.
Congrats, dude: it's really gorgeous.

Looks like we're seeing aftermarket exhaust tips going on. They hain't stock that's for sure.
Gary

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need details:
How much, what's it got on it, new or used, miles, etc.
Congrats, dude: it's really gorgeous.

Looks like we're seeing aftermarket exhaust tips going on. They hain't stock that's for sure.
Gary

I updated my post. Thanks man I love it!

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Got a question for ya. I've got a '15 SRT, 16k miles, with those same red suede leather (and ventilated) seats. I'm having an issue with the driver's seat bottom, right where yer butt lands. The material is loose. It wrinkles over on itself creating big long folds as I slide in. As you know, suede is kinda "grippy" and it grips your pants as ya try to slide across it to get in the car. I can pinch an inch easily when just feeling it with my hand. Is yours like this? Stealership is trying to tell me this is normal "wear."

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can see it being a problem after doing it quite a few times. Mine isn't that tight either. I try not slide in lol

·
Registered
2012 Yellow Jacket SRT8
34 Posts
Sweet looking ride, I Love the newer Hood scoops congrats

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,821 Posts
Congratulations :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Looks nice. I like the silver over red stripes. Looks like you're in FL? What area? Would be nice to know where some good shops are for exhaust work and tuning etc.

·
Super Moderator
15,344 Posts
Got a question for ya. I've got a '15 SRT, 16k miles, with those same red suede leather (and ventilated) seats. I'm having an issue with the driver's seat bottom, right where yer butt lands. The material is loose. It wrinkles over on itself creating big long folds as I slide in. As you know, suede is kinda "grippy" and it grips your pants as ya try to slide across it to get in the car. I can pinch an inch easily when just feeling it with my hand. Is yours like this? Stealership is trying to tell me this is normal "wear."
Probably some stretching with the material or it the panels were too "loose" when they seamed it together.

Typically what can be done is remove the seat cover, take up that panel in the seams to make it more snug. This seems to be predominately with the alcantara / leather seats - seen some SP owners with brand new cars have this issue.

Some are trimmed more snug, some as not. For example drivers' side can be snug and pass side is looser with folds forming, or vice-versa.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Been looking to get my hands on a challenger since they came out. Finally got one!!
Got it for $46k
Has the technology group
Adaptive cruise control
Sunroof
Harmon kardon sound system
Has six thousand miles in it
I deleted the resonators and replaced the mid mufflers with carven. Also added quad tips

In the process of getting it tuned and buying a 180 tstat

Wow, you've been waiting for 8 years? That's awesome though that you finally got one! And you got a nice one. Please share some interior pictures as well!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, you've been waiting for 8 years? That's awesome though that you finally got one! And you got a nice one. Please share some interior pictures as well!

Yeah I was in college when they came out. Three years after I finished school I was able to afford one lol. I will definitely post interior pics asap

1 - 20 of 20 Posts