Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all...Today I ran my new completely stock 2010 SRT8 with auto trans and 750 miles on the clock at Oldbridge raceway park in N.J, my best time was 12.975 at 108.89. Here's some race data from the run...Outside temp was 52 degrees, car weight was 4396 with me and my childs car seat still in the back..LOL, rear all season tires at 28lbs, front tires 40lbs, (ESP)traction completely off, put trans in 1st gear and let it shift by itself, foot braked to 1200rpm and slammed the pedal on third yellow. I will post the slip and video of the run in a few minutes . I was racing my friends 2010 Camaro ss L99 with auto trans, he has headers, solo exhaust, ported throttle body, CAI, and a box tune, he ran his best 12.74 at 110.13. With these same upgrades I figure mid to low 12's in my car. I will run it a few more times stock, after that... "Let the modding begin" !!!:thumbsup:

My little angel! She loves racing...

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice ... but we need slips .... lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
695 Posts
Great run! I can't wait to get back to e-town.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would say you don't need modding to get mid-twelves just get the 60 sec down a tenth or 2.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thats WTF im talking about CONGRATS.

Ill be there soon after my full exhaust goes on but im a 6 speed 2010!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Damn!! That was a close race!!! Who crossed the finish line first??...And if u were to match his sixty foot u would have ran a better time then him!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn!! That was a close race!!! Who crossed the finish line first??...And if u were to match his sixty foot u would have ran a better time then him!
I took the win...His Camaro SS is also 300 pounds lighter then my monster. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice 60.... A 1.88 with F1's is a great launch. Get yourself some 17" drag's and you'll drop the 60's even more.

LOL, whooops mixed up the times..... You got helluva alot more in it. I was wondering what people were doin sayin drop the 60 time?

·
Registered
468 Posts
I ran a 12.8 last year at Atco and then got the mod fever. Added a Stage 2 , Kooks headers and a few other goodies. Now I am in the 11's and trying to get better at it. It is like night and day. Get some drag radials and that should improve your 60 ft times.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Nice, Im gonna try to get my Mopar 10 in the 12's bone stock next winter. Im almost there.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not the best Video because my wife didnt catch the score board showing times. Here is the Video of 12.97 run..

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
More proof that 6.1s can run 12s in showroom trim. Awesome man!

·
Registered
437 Posts
great run man, congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts