Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I just got my 2010 (fully loaded-leftover) Stone White Challenger R/T on 4/5. I've been reading these posts for years now and finally managed to get my baby! Sticker was $40,070 and I managed to get it for just under $33,000! What an amazing car! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome! The forum is a great wealth of information and never read as much about a car in my life. I can't believe I finally have one now.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Hi Everyone, I just got my 2010 (fully loaded-leftover) Stone White Challenger R/T on 4/5. I've been reading these posts for years now and finally managed to get my baby! Sticker was $40,070 and I managed to get it for just under $33,000! What an amazing car! :bigthumb:
Congrats from a fellow stone white Challenger owneer!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
vpoint2010, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Nice deal, nice car, white is the best. Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Congratulations on your car. I had a similar situation and got my car 2 weeks ago. Seems the 2010 cars that were left were loaded to near loaded. I got sunroof, Nav, chrome clad wheels, super sound system (a must for road songs), leather and heated seats, and 6 speed, and lots of money off. Sounds like you got just a bit more total than me from your sticker. I hope you enjoy your car, I also looked at the dealer for a year, read for half a year, and finally couldn't pass up the deal. I'm mostly writing this for the benefit of anyone wondering whether they should finally pull the trigger. Now is the time for anyone wanting lots of options and a deep discount. Nice to be able to join the ranks of Challenger owners with you.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks again guys. Funny story about the day I went to see my R/T... Drove 2 1/2 hours with my wife to the dealer (hoping the inventory on the internet listing was still correct/accurate), - I didn't want to call on this day for some reason cause not only had I called in the past inquiring about my specific car, but today I had finally convinced my wife to go... (Happy wife happy life right?!) lol. Finally got there and saw every Challenger they had in front but mine! WTF right? Sold?! Well, so happened they detailed every car but my Stone White R/T and a Bright White SE and had em sitting in the mix with some other cars (guess the dealer didn't like white). Made the wife laugh after I freaked not seeing the car I wanted for so long. When the dealer saw me in disbelief, he said he would be right back to get the stock number and key! -I had it (the stock number) memorized! Lol my wife said I was crazy! I gotta admit I am obsessed with these Challengers... Best feeling in the world was starting up my baby! Now... If only gas prices would go down! Lol thanks again for the welcome! Glad to be a part of the Challenger community.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
congrats .... stone white here also ....

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts