Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
I'm in love with the Indigo Blue. Congrats on your sweeeet ride!

·
Registered
2018 Billet Silver SRT 392 (1 of 2)
138 Posts
Glad to hear you love it! Let me know if you find some good Arizona roads. I'm in the East Valley and am always looking for more places to drive.

saint 0:)

·
Super Moderator
15,574 Posts
And I see you also have the Dynamics Package on yours (6 piston Brembos, 275/40 tires, and 9.5" wheels)

Enjoy your new Challenger

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
That's a beautiful car, Good luck with it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Glad your enjoying you Scat Pack, Indigo blue really pops. I've been drooling over myself fantasizing over an Indigo blue wide body Hellcat and your photos stoked my fantasies again.
This color looks crazy good on the Hellcat. Wide body even better!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I am also partial to this color. lol
Your car is the reason I actually went to look at the indigo blue in person. I saw when you were debating on color then settled on what was the right choice in indigo blue. Looked so good on your car I had to see it in person for myself

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
And I see you also have the Dynamics Package on yours (6 piston Brembos, 275/40 tires, and 9.5" wheels)

Enjoy your new Challenger
I’m glad I made the choice to go with the dynamics package gives it a much better look in my opinion. Got a pretty good deal so it just made sense for me

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Glad to hear you love it! Let me know if you find some good Arizona roads. I'm in the East Valley and am always looking for more places to drive.

saint /forums/images/ChallengerTalk_2014/smilies/tango_face_angel.png
I definitely will let you know when I find some good roads to open her up on. I also ride a motorcycle so I’ve already got some on my list the ride down through Jerome is great if you haven’t already done it

·
Registered
2018 SRT 392
232 Posts
Your car is the reason I actually went to look at the indigo blue in person. I saw when you were debating on color then settled on what was the right choice in indigo blue. Looked so good on your car I had to see it in person for myself
Glad to hear that.You have a great looking car.:banger:

·
Registered
211 Posts

saint 0:)

The drive out to Tortilla flats/Canyon lake is a good one. So is the Saguaro lake/Bush highway loop. Back road (thru Florence) to Tucson is a nice drive. Of course a really great longer drive is going thru the salt river canyon up to Globe.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts