Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just stopping in to say Hi , I use to have an R/T then bought a 6.1 and just wasn't happy with it being my R/T had almost 400 hps. So had to pick this beauty up.

Now I have a few questions , has anyone seen or heard the magnaflow exhausts for our 392's also has anyone notice how stiff the clutch is and when you have it depressed you can feel the engine rumbling thru it hehe.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
no answers to your questions but congrats on the new toy.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Gratz! Nice color combo!

has anyone seen or heard the magnaflow exhausts for our 392's
I believe the only exhausts available thus far are Corsa & Flowmaster. See this thread. Solo is rumored to have a system in development.

also has anyone notice how stiff the clutch is and when you have it depressed you can feel the engine rumbling thru it hehe.
It does indeed feel quite capable of keeping those 470 horses @ bay. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
So just stopping in to say Hi , I use to have an R/T then bought a 6.1 and just wasn't happy with it being my R/T had almost 400 hps. So had to pick this beauty up.

Now I have a few questions , has anyone seen or heard the magnaflow exhausts for our 392's also has anyone notice how stiff the clutch is and when you have it depressed you can feel the engine rumbling thru it hehe.
Nice color! Love the matching bike!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Nice looking hot rod. I believe the Kowalski cars have magnaflows on them but not 100% sure. PM notsure or 70TA-09RT, they each have a Kowalski version.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Very nice. Expect my TO SRT to the dealer in a week. Ordered the black stripes, but I think the gray are awesome as well.
I plan to go with the corsa exhaust and tint the windows.
Good Luck. Nice to see the TO Challengers being posted.

·
Registered
49 Posts
congrats! just looks awesome in orange

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
beautiful ride...my monitor sucks are those stripes grey or silver
Silver Stripes , I will have to get some better shots in the sun were you can actually tell. I think its very subtle and thanks guys. The funny thing is the bike is the color of the original orange =). But i think the pearl is gonna look amazing in the sun.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Awesome car man! :thumbsup::browsmiley::):pimp:

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Nice ride, Let us know what you decide on your exhaust mod. I want to get my ride before deciding to upgrade the exhaust and am looking for good info on this subject.
Thanks AK907

·
Registered
211 Posts
Grats and welcome ! Nice color :bigthumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts