Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
863 Posts
wow. The challenger looks like a monster compared to your Tbird. I had a Tbird and thought it was "large".
Looks good...nice photos.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice.

What's the spec's on your Ferd?
Not much, its a 4.6 motor from ford that produced only 215 hp back in 97. I did gears,shift kit.intake, exhaust and performance shocks and springs. Its more of a cruiser but it does handle very well.

·
Banned
3,777 Posts
pretty - just a suggestion - tape off the outside exhaust tips on the Chally and hit them with some black BBQ paint - the rust detracts from the look of that pretty car

·
Super Moderator
14,134 Posts
Was a nice day in Vegas, thought I'd take some shots of my cars, enjoy.
We have something in common. I have a 1997 Thunderbird Sport (black) with the 4.6 engine. I modified the air intake and added a K & N filter. I also installed a Superchip. Not a blazing fast car but, like you said, a nice cruiser. One major defect with the 4.6 is the composite intake manifold. Mine cracked twice. The first was covered by Ford and the second was a major expense for me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have something in common. I have a 1997 Thunderbird Sport (black) with the 4.6 engine. I modified the air intake and added a K & N filter. I also installed a Superchip. Not a blazing fast car but, like you said, a nice cruiser. One major defect with the 4.6 is the composite intake manifold. Mine cracked twice. The first was covered by Ford and the second was a major expense for me.
Mine cracked as well but been good to go ever since. Put some 373 gears in your Bird and you will have a diff car. Real fun off the line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts