Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Im starting to see a bunch of SE's and RT's with the (full 392 style) black center stripes at dealers now. I saw 2 driving down I95 by Daytona a few days ago. I guess dealers are putting on the stripes now.

·
Premium Member
SRT-8
368 Posts
Congratulations

Hey Arizona -
Terrific looking car! Best of luck & enjoy it!
- John

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Congratulations on the car! I think it was a great decision to go to the dual exhaust tips for the SEs. Looks really good man. :)

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
love it. any one know if you can remove the factory rear spoiler and put that cool back wing on? is there paint under the factory spoiler?

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Congrats! That looks great! Love the color/stripe/spoiler combo!

·
Registered
588 Posts
I think those colors look awesome together! I think I will get get a 2012 SRT that looks just exactly like that, incl spoiler! :guiness:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok...spent the entire day cruising around it aand took it to my boys football game and I am absolutely loving it!This is my first Challenger and it's so nice after years of driving around lousy cars to finally have a head turner like this.Felt really good!lol

here's another pic of the front.Thanks for the compliments guys!

·
Registered
667 Posts
love it. any one know if you can remove the factory rear spoiler and put that cool back wing on? is there paint under the factory spoiler?
Yes there is paint underneath the factory spoiler. Unfortunately the factory spoiler is bolted to the trunk lid and there are several holes that do not match up with the optional Go Wing so you would need to have the holes filled and trunk repainted.:indifferent:

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Yes there is paint under the rear spoiler. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sweet looking ride Arizona.

And yes we do get some looks and thumbs up even with the Rallyes. Road trip on interstate yesterday and got alot of thumbs up while cruising. Also got 32.8 MPG and most of the trip was cruising at 69 MPH very happy with the 3.6, have the power when needed and great MPG

·
Registered
311 Posts
very nicely done, I must say, man. That black/charcoal combo has me excited... lol.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Yes there is paint underneath the factory spoiler. Unfortunately the factory spoiler is bolted to the trunk lid and there are several holes that do not match up with the optional Go Wing so you would need to have the holes filled and trunk repainted.:indifferent:
thanks for the reply. I was hoping that would not be the case but it makes sense. I love the rear wing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts