Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought new emblems from Nate @ rebadge, although not exactly what I was expecting I love the design! The only thing I dont think I understood was that the center cap "covers" would have to be on a flat surface, unlike the ram heads that is on our cars :(, but besides that I cant wait to put them on my next day off!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I was thinking of talking with Nate about my vehicle also.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "the center cap covers have to be on a flat surface".

If these are the center caps for the wheels then my understanding is that the entire center cap has to be popped off and a new entire center cap has be to be put on. Are the center caps from Nate different????

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Nate does great work. Very easy to do a custom badge and not so expensive, that you can't be creative. I bought several and will likely change them periodically.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the badges are kinda raised stickers... they seem to be good looking badges tho! But the center caps were called "covers" by nate! I assumed they went over the current centercap, but the are basically the same as the badges! The badges look awesome!

But the Centercaps arent what I had pictured,
I had these in my thoughts
Billet Wheel Center Caps

so I'll go a different route in my wheels, but the design is awesome IMO!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Nate does nice work. He made me a custom rear SRT8 logo but I had him make me another one, and I have a custom Carbon Fiber, Chrome Border with "SRT" logo for the steering wheel coming as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.