Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my parts back from the Chrome Shop; been wanting to do this since the day I bought the car. It's probably gonna blind me while driving, but I love the way it looks. LMK what you think.

Thanks!
Scott

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I'm not a big chrome guy but that looks pretty sharp...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI. I had these Chromed at a place called Metal Brite Polishing in Dayton, Ohio. Their phone number is (937) 278-9739 and their website address is MetalBrite

Thanks!
Scott

·
Registered
220 Posts
Cool, a great idea.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
How much did this cost? I'm not sure I'd dig the chrome as the shifter surround trim alone blinds me enough when the sun hits it...but I have a cool idea I'd like to throw at them ;o, looks good though, I'd just be worried about being blinded...I try to keep anything reflective away from my face when driving

·
Banned
197 Posts
That really goods look! I've been thinking, though, of going in the opposite direction and making it more subdued. lol

·
Registered
247 Posts
Nice mod, but then again ANYTHING to spice up the dumb steering wheel is great. At least now those random cheapo plastic plates match up to something else in the interior (the shifter bezel) rather than just being the same generic charger/300c ones and out of place on our interior.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I paid $60 plus $10 return shipping. I think this is the least expensive thing I've done. Haha

I fully expect to be blinded, but nothing a good pair of sunglasses won't take care of... :sunny::icon_cool:

How much did this cost? I'm not sure I'd dig the chrome as the shifter surround trim alone blinds me enough when the sun hits it...but I have a cool idea I'd like to throw at them ;o, looks good though, I'd just be worried about being blinded...I try to keep anything reflective away from my face when driving

·
Registered
852 Posts
Looks good!! How did you get the hurst emblem in there??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts