Dodge Challenger Forum banner

My "New To Me" 392!

3K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  fishtail 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Man... that is one heck of a birthday present for someone under 20. Have fun and be careful,

Reactions: fishtail
#5 · (Edited)
Have fun, but be safe! I got my 392 for my 50th year on the planet (shortly after my 49th b-day). If I'd had this kind of power under my right foot instead of a 318 when I was 20, I wouldn't have made it to 30. Its more than being safe and skillful... make wise decisions behind the wheel. Any age person can do that, and any age person can be unwise also. Congratulations!

#10 ·
Man that is beautiful! My dream car is a 392 Challenger, hoping to track one down after I get my SXT payed off. (Bought it as a graduation gift to myself)

Reactions: NoCash
#13 ·
Bet your ass it's your best B-day present ever.... now don't go do anything stupid like having a few drinks with your buddies and have them convince you do to do some donuts or go as fast as you can down this road. Trust me, I hit a tree doing a 100+ when I was 17 and have the scars to prove it wasn't the smartest of ideas.

Really though, I'm happy for you enjoy your beautiful new ride!!!!!

#15 ·
Congrats! She's a beaut'!!!!!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.