Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my 2015 SRT 392 for a 2017 T/A 392. If someone is looking for a used 392 this is a great car, no issues. Happy to answer any questions if someone in the KC area is looking. I have no affiliation with the dealership at all, just wanted to offer up the chance for a potential new owner to communicate with the old owner.

https://www.overlandparkjeepdodge.n...t-392-rwd-srt-392-2dr-coupe-2c3cdzdj9fh877801

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$35,500, guess I didn't do to bad considering what they have it marked at now.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
May I ask why? Almost seems like a downward move. How do you compare the two??? You had the best color combination IMHO. Good luck.

Reactions: Klink

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
May I ask why? Almost seems like a downward move. How do you compare the two??? You had the best color combination IMHO. Good luck.
I was ready for a change and as I looked at the new SRT nothing was different, i felt I would just be getting the same car. Looked real close at a Hellcat but just couldn't justify the extra cash when I use the car as a daily driver.

With the T/A I got an upgraded air intake system (functional hood scoop and air grabber headlights) and the black hood, top, trunk look, something different. I also like the T/A wheels better than the ones on the new SRT.

I lost the ability to change suspension settings but honestly I don't miss that, i like the suspension on the T/A. I do miss the SRT settings and TRACK mode but I plan on rectifying that with a Tazer. I love driving the T/A, feels very close to the SRT with a different look. I pulled off all of the T/A vinyl and stripes, not a fan of those. Added unexpected bonus, my insurance went down by $500 per year.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I was ready for a change and as I looked at the new SRT nothing was different, i felt I would just be getting the same car. Looked real close at a Hellcat but just couldn't justify the extra cash when I use the car as a daily driver.

With the T/A I got an upgraded air intake system (functional hood scoop and air grabber headlights) and the black hood, top, trunk look, something different. I also like the T/A wheels better than the ones on the new SRT.

I lost the ability to change suspension settings but honestly I don't miss that, i like the suspension on the T/A. I do miss the SRT settings and TRACK mode but I plan on rectifying that with a Tazer. I love driving the T/A, feels very close to the SRT with a different look. I pulled off all of the T/A vinyl and stripes, not a fan of those. Added unexpected bonus, my insurance went down by $500 per year.
Without the vinyl..... Down $500.??? My insurance IS $500. Actually $571. per year. Good luck! We are all different and so are these cars. What makes them SO much fun.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
You lost a lot of warranty mileage as well. That’s one thing I did not like about going from the 15 to the 16.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts