Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the SRT8 for a spin today. I came out of the drug store and I was taken aback by how cool looking this car is. We are all very fortunate to be able to experience a vehicle like this.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Right on!!

One of the guys at work keeps telling me that he can't believe I don't get more excited about owning and driving a Challenger. He says it's one of the coolest cars on the planet. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Yup, I drove my Durango the past two days because of bad weather and with the blue sky today, I took the big C out and was like a kid again.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Yes - bad weather = driving 4wd pickup truck = :(

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Just opening my shop doors and seeing my Challenger makes me feel better. Driving it is always a pleasure. Yes indeed.... we are lucky!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
All the outdoor Christmas decorations were sitting in the other half of the garage where her car parks. The wife said, "Quit admiring your car and set up the lights!" "I'm not, (lying), I just was thinking if I should take off the wheels and rivet the valence or just put in bolts until I either rotate or get splash guards." Good thing we don't have a dog or you know where I'd staying. Swing by the house. The lights are up...and the valence is still loose.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts