Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Challenger had a jaunt in the snow early this morning....the Blizzaks really do handle well in the white stuff :thumbsup:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blue and White go nicely together !!
I Like your wheels, what kind are they?
thanks !....my wheels are SRT replicas made by Sport Muscle....mine have black inserts and my summer wheels are the same but with anthracite inserts (see my sig pic below)...bought them at Tire Rack.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I thought you guys on the left coast dont get snow..winter here in the GTA {Mississauga}showed up over the week-end so the honeymoon is over got 15cm this morning and were going to get another 12-15cm sat and the temps are frigid -8C winchill -12c and in southern Ont because of the great lakes thats cooold.My chally is tucked away till mid march.I dont care what anybody says winter radials make a huge difference have firestone winter force tires on the safari well worth it.In Quebec winter tires are law and for good reason,the same law will be coming to Ontario,all season radials in cold temps the rubber compound turns rock hard and has far less grip,winter radials have a very much softer rubber compound,your pictures westcoast rt prove my point :thumbsup:take care out there

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Beautiful shots of that R/T. Not everyday you see a Challenger with a plow on it! Or one all wet. Really nice.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
I thought you guys on the left coast dont get snow..winter here in the GTA {Mississauga}showed up over the week-end so the honeymoon is over got 15cm this morning and were going to get another 12-15cm sat and the temps are frigid -8C winchill -12c and in southern Ont because of the great lakes thats cooold.My chally is tucked away till mid march.I dont care what anybody says winter radials make a huge difference have firestone winter force tires on the safari well worth it.In Quebec winter tires are law and for good reason,the same law will be coming to Ontario,all season radials in cold temps the rubber compound turns rock hard and has far less grip,winter radials have a very much softer rubber compound,your pictures westcoast rt prove my point :thumbsup:take care out there
As of this morning, 49 states have snow on the ground. The only state without snow is Hawaii.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
As of this morning, 49 states have snow on the ground. The only state without snow is Hawaii.
An me, stuck here in sunny Cali ... I haven't touched snow in 10 years. I miss it, but I figure I would miss driving my Ellé more.
:scratchhead:

But I love the pics!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Good shots! :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
I thought that the only state without snow is Florida. Since Hawaii got some.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Move over Don Hoe,Im coming!

Correct me if Im wrong but doesnt Hawaii or one of the Hawaiin Islands receive snow in the upper mountain regions,either way it still has a nicer ring to it this time of year than southern ontario,as they say in Hawaii
"just another crappy day in paradise" if and when I should win the lottery I will be there so fast everybodys head will spin,not to mention the vapour trail behind me :bigthumb:

·
Registered
138 Posts
My R/T and some white stuff (pics)

I clicked on this thread and was prepared to be absolutely disgusted. :)
Nice rims man! My brother uses the Blizzaks on his 350Z and they worked awesome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts