Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after getting my HCWB Redeye in May, my daughter, and I went to the Harley Dealer to get me a new 2020 SG CVO, and it just happened there was a crew getting ready to shoot a music video, they asked the sales rep who owns the Redeye outside, and he said oh the guy that just bought the CVO, and so they came over, and asked if they can shoot some footage with my car in the background, I was like sure sounds cool enough. Well I just got a link to the video they put up on YouTube, and it's funny how the car is in so much of the video lol. Just cool where I thought I'd share with you all.

The best part of it was my daughter got a huge kick out of the entire thing, and she's in the car with me just having a blast.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,993 Posts
Nice, cool to get your car in a video.

Reactions: SRT8BLN

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, it's been 11 days since I posted this Thread, yet only 2 people have responded but have gotten over 240 view, just wondering if the forum is dying out, have people gone elsewhere, or just don't like to say anything?
It's just not my post, I've actually looked around on other parts of the forum, and it seems to have died out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice, did you get any of that paper out of the deal? 😁
LOL, nope just a really cool experience for my daughter, the smile on her face was Priceless, no money in the world could have given me a bigger or better satisfaction.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts
The music and video are not my taste...suspect that is the case of some if not most

A Guy

Reactions: GSBrockman

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,708 Posts
Not my type of music, more of a ZZ Top kind of guy, but that is pretty cool. Also, at the end "Down the Homestretch" timed to flashing your lights! Was that on purpose?

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's really cool! Should had you burnin rubber in the parking lot.

Just glad they weren't standing on the roof of the car. I've seen some videos of guys doing that on nice mod'd Hellcats, crazy.

·
Registered
2018 Billet SXT Plus
100 Posts
LOL, nope just a really cool experience for my daughter, the smile on her face was Priceless, no money in the world could have given me a bigger or better satisfaction.
Absolutely! I bet your daughter really thought it was cool, and now has a sweet memory of "Remember when dads car was in that music video?" 😀

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you run over a pile of bananas?

These guys ran over some bananas also.
View attachment 1001716
You Should really wash that banana mess off your car. 😋 😆
I've attached photos of what the car looks like now lol. I don't have Banana Shit on my car no more lol. It was new, and I was waiting on the parts I had already ordered.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel
Vehicle Alloy wheel Tire Wheel Car
Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle
Vehicle Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Bumper Car
Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Car Auto part

That's really cool! Should had you burnin rubber in the parking lot.

Just glad they weren't standing on the roof of the car. I've seen some videos of guys doing that on nice mod'd Hellcats, crazy.
I did a burn out of the driveway, then a 180 at the end of the street, and burn out back towards the dealer, they actually didn't put it in the video.
There was no way in HELL they would be getting near my car to lean on it let alone stand on my roof.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts