Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
I love the innovative ways that SE owners have of getting their cars to lay scratches.

You are a lucky man to have such a close relationship with your son.

I hope I am fortunate enough to be able to claim the same when my son is older (still in diapers atm).

Very nice video! Well done.

Good looking car too.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Looks like you put a lot of work into the car, very nice. I think it was more of a donut than a burnout though, still, pretty decent. Thanks for the video!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Good to know you have a son that has the same interest(s) as you and that you enjoy sharing that interest with him.

I thought it was a good enough burnout having that in mind. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
153 Posts
ok, my bad..it IS a good video, plenty of talent there...... but i was expecting tons of smoke and abuse....you are lucky that your son actually digs the car, my own 16 year old son thinks my car isn't as good as the old ones......maybe it's because i won't let him drive it yet.....keep making the vids, they are good! (more tire smoke please):)

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Great job on the car looks really nice work harder on that burnout the car has it you just need to find it!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, its only a SE so I was happy to get the smoke that I got.:bigthumb: This will be my son's car in a few of years,(if he stays out of trouble with momma) as I will be stepping up to one of the big boys.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Props to your son on the video, un-props on the burnout and more un-props on the Se with Srt stripes and Spoiler.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Its not really about the burnout but about building memories which your son will always remember. Your handle says it all!!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
great video and nice looking ride

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,117 Posts
Very Cool video:smokin:
Love the engine bay mods.
Where does one get the polished goodies on the coolant tank, power steering tank ect...?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Props to your son on the video, un-props on the burnout and more un-props on the Se with Srt stripes and Spoiler.
Way to be a tool.

Car looks great. Didn't know it was a crime to put stripes and a spoiler on a SE. I don't see anywhere that it says R/T or SRT8.

Also, while it wasn't a true burnout, it's a SE. Pretty much that's all it will do.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts