Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I flew down to San Antonio Friday to pick up my Chalanger. Fred picked me up at the airport in an '09 Dodge Ram (very nice truck... wow!). Of course Fred is a class act and I had quite a pleasurable buying experience with Fiesta Dodge. I ordered with Fred day one and he stuck with me the whole way. I could not be happier!! I'm sorry to the other SA owners I had talked about meeting when picking up my car. I didn't have the time to hang out thanks to my schedule being so crazy but I didn't let it get in the way of getting my car.

I made the trek back to DFW and managed to put a good 300+ miles on the break in. I've read it here on the boards but I was quite suprised the attention this car gets. There is something quite universal about it, a mass appeal if you will. I got multiple honks, waves, thumbs ups, the whole way home. People were taking cell phone pictures, ooong and ahhhhing... A Harley rider pulled up gave thumbs up, then nodded in approval then put his had to his ear to ask to hear a littlen engine roar... I had to oblige!
Yes, attention you will get. Be prepared. Today I had a girl roll down her window and ask "what kind of car is that?". I also had some dude follow me for a couple of miles and he even turned into my neighborhood giving chase. Good thing for horsepower!! :bigthumb:

I want to give a BIG THANKS to Fred Garza and Fiesta Dodge for being a suporting vendor of Challengertalk.com. If it were not for this forum and Fred being a stand up guy, I'd likely still be in the wings waiting. My dream is realized but the fun has only just begun! :woot:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
Congratulations to you! Glad that the pick up went well!

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
That is a great story, way to go Fred! Class baby. what a good guy!

Man enjoy that nice ride buddy! Take a few days off and go for a decent ride too!

You deserve it. :woot::woot::woot:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Congrats! Those pics are almost photocopies of mine at Fiesta with Fred :rofl:

Enjoy your car- looks just like mine!

:banana:

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Congrats! Those pics are almost photocopies of mine at Fiesta with Fred :rofl:

Enjoy your car- looks just like mine!

:banana:
Sweet.... Glad to come online and seeing people getting their cars. Goodluck with it.

·
Registered
461 Posts
congrats !!! glad u got ur SRT 8 have fun

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
very cool. Im glad fred delivered for you. He seems to do a very good job for the guys on here

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats. Bought my `08 from Fred back in August, he was great to deal with. I can`t believe the attention and comment this car gets. Have fun and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments everyone... I was in Toronto for the past 4 days and I
severely missed my Challenger!! :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Beautiful car.... Congrats

1 - 14 of 14 Posts