Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into getting my super 10s exhaust taken off and going back to stock for now. My car is a 10 Auto RT. Not looking to make a buck just do a straight swap. I am in Northern Jersey. If your nearby and know where we can do the work I can meet up to 150 miles.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've got a '09 R/T auto exhaust laying in my garage....in Oklahoma though.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have stock exhaust for 2009 rt 6 speed. i will swap on long island . let me know

I'm not sure if a 6 speed exhaust will fit an auto. I'll look into that.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doesn't look like the 6 speed exhaust will fit the auto. The hunt continues. No problems with my setup. I'm just looking to go back to stock for now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey buddy im from toms river nj and have a brand new challenger 2010 rt auto with 300 miles on it and if you help me and i help you we can do the swap one of these up coming weekends if you want. would be a perfect swap for swap situation i dont think your to far from me.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll send you a pm in the morning to work out details.

·
Registered
116 Posts
ok sounds good let me know i love the sound of it if thats your car in the video.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump and still available.

·
Registered
116 Posts
ok i got a shop now what day is good for you? its on fisher boulavard in toms river nj. Im commited if you are commited lets get a date to get this done. Im covering the cost of the shop $150 and it closes at 12pm so we would have to do it early. Just give m a date and i can relay it to the shop to see if we can get in. Let me know.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok i got a shop now what day is good for you? its on fisher boulavard in toms river nj. Im commited if you are commited lets get a date to get this done. Im covering the cost of the shop $150 and it closes at 12pm so we would have to do it early. Just give m a date and i can relay it to the shop to see if we can get in. Let me know.
Pm'ed you to see what's going on.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EROCK changed his mind so they are still up for grabs unless someone has a stock RT auto setup on the cheap. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Gluck on the swap looks like a great deal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts