Last night I was dogging my 392 for like 30min straight. After lil fun I was driving back home when my battery sensor went on and 2-3 min after my coolant sensor went on and check the temperature and it was at 265. I drove it like that for like 5 block before I pulled over and notice the engine belt had snap off and the car was pissin antifreeze from the bottom. I immediately turn of the car. My concern is if it received any engine damage due to the temperature reaching almost 270f and turning of after being driven almost 6-8 blocks before I could pull over? Any thoughts on it? Also is there any signs to look out for engine overheat damage?