Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally Goat Free on the exterior of my Challenger! Replaced the nose badge with a Billet Tech item, replaced the Center Caps with '11 DODGE units. To dress up the rear spoiler I added a custom badge made by Nate at Rebadge. Let me know what you think.

~Ray

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks real good. I finally got my wheel centers put on a few weeks ago so I am goat free as well.

·
Banned
675 Posts
I'm liking that spoiler badge, I haven't seen one like that before.

Nice touch

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
I'm liking that spoiler badge, I haven't seen one like that before.

Nice touch

I agree... that IS nice, and I haven't seen one like that before either.

I always wonder.... if Dodge hadn't included the Rams head, would owners be adding it to the car?

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks great :thumbsup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! Yeah I thought the Goat head was a bad idea....Dodge evidently did too as the '11s do not have them. The badge on the rear spoiler added some flare to it I think. Was considering installing a SRT8 rear spoiler but when with this instead. :)

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I ordered a new badge for my SRT Spoiler from Nate, I can't wait to get it! I went with a Carbon Fiber background, Silver SRT letters with the Red "8" on the end.. It's going to look hot :)

Your Hemi RT badge looks fantastic!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ordered a new badge for my SRT Spoiler from Nate, I can't wait to get it! I went with a Carbon Fiber background, Silver SRT letters with the Red "8" on the end.. It's going to look hot :)

Your Hemi RT badge looks fantastic!
Thanks! He does great work and is very reasonable to work with.

~Ray

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what about your steering wheel badge? i replaced mine with one fron Nate as well
I have one from him, just haven't installed it yet. I've read two different processes of removing the goat hear on the steering wheel; how did you remove your's?

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
i pried it off with a flat head and a towel underneath to prevent marks. i recently painted the silver pieces around the steering wheel controls and to get those off you have to remove 2 screws and it slides towards you to gain access. i had the battery disconnected both times and was gentle because i didnt want a face full of airbag

1 - 12 of 12 Posts