I see the cold is starting to get to you. LOL

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Teddy,

I see the cold is starting to get to you. LOL

Dude, it's been freaking awful!! I picked up my car in May of '13 after waiting two months for the order to come in. I told my wife I'd drive it right up until the first salt spreader made its appearance. Dam things came out before Thanksgiving! A full month earlier than normal!! I'm going stir crazy. Every week since, just about, we've been getting some kind of frozen precip with bone chilling temps. To say the cold weather is STARTING to get to me is an understatement.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: 1970FJ6T/A

·
Premium Member
9,674 Posts
Dude, it's been freaking awful!! I picked up my car in May of '13 after waiting two months for the order to come in. I told my wife I'd drive it right up until the first salt spreader made its appearance. Dam things came out before Thanksgiving! A full month earlier than normal!! I'm going stir crazy. Every week since, just about, we've been getting some kind of frozen precip with bone chilling temps. To say the cold weather is STARTING to get to me is an understatement.

I'd say I'm clinically depressed right about now after all this snow....lol. There are so many pot holes I'd be afraid to take it out so quick.

Reactions: teddyp

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've got a second Hemi too.

5.28 cubic inches, 3.0 HP @ 4000 RPM.

Seriously, these old motors have beautiful little hemi engines.

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
Funny; I put the hemi emblems from my car on my fridge and oven after I de-badged it lol

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Funny; I put the hemi emblems from my car on my fridge and oven after I de-badged it lol

Yeah I heard of those HEMI appliances. Pretty rare though, got pics?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hey Teddy...do a few laps in your pool...on your ice skates Ha! Ha! Seriously, move to Florida, there is no "pot hole" word in the Florida dictionary. NYC will send the check to Florida - trust me!!!

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Teddy...do a few laps in your pool...on your ice skates Ha! Ha! Seriously, move to Florida, there is no "pot hole" word in the Florida dictionary. NYC will send the check to Florida - trust me!!!

Yeah, your right. I just might consider that! Lol.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
You need one of these for your collection!

Attachments

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have two 5.7 hemis in the drive way when ever my cars not in hibernation for the winter my challenger and my company truck 2007 dodge ram 1500 plus I've had up to 5 in the drive way at once my family loves the 5.7

1 - 19 of 19 Posts