Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Unofficial MyGiG forum site.
The Unofficial MyGIG Information Site Forum • View topic - Link for software RER/REW/REP 2.402 - iPhone patch

Bug fixes:
iPhone4 compatibility issues
Intermittent no sound from audio system when using remote start
Radio lock up when using U-Connect
Repeated "acquiring signal" message when in satellite radio mode

Download 2.402:
http://www.mediafire.com/?84a1dbj587p70gv

The file is an ISO image file. All you have to do is burn the image to a CD and update.

I just finished the update and it does fix the iPhone OS 4 issues we were having.

Credit to GMoney for posting the fix.
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f39/iphone-4-bluetooth-fix-51767/

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it do anything else? I have a Droid and if the Iphones all it fixes I won't upload it.
Change log edited in post #1.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Worked on mine!

Finally got off 1.295 for good it appears (had issues with all the others and kept going back) ... seems like all the issues with the iPhone 4 are now resolved <fingers crossed>.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The update worked perfect.
It changed my logos to the new Dodge logo, and removed the Ram's Head.
Fixed my connectivity issue with the iPhone 4.
My wife's iPhone 3GS worked perfect all along.

Make sure that you burn the disk at 2x, otherwise, it has a difficult time reading the media. Experienced this my first disk burn.

Once the update is done....
press the seekup - seekdown + nav buttons to eject the CD once it fully completes.

but thanks for the update, and info. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Rayzazoo,
Thanks for the update.
The link/download & install worked perfectly.
I actually like the new Dodge splash screen instead of the ram's head.
Much appreaciated...

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts

Make sure that you burn the disk at 2x, otherwise, it has a difficult time reading the media. Experienced this my first disk burn.

press the seekup - seekdown + nav buttons to eject the CD once it fully completes.

You must have had an old ver. of software. The goat head was gone in the last flash. I never had to use the other keys to eject the disc just the eject button. Mine did have errors updateing the HHD twice but I didn't burn mine at 2X.

·
Registered
117 Posts
You must have had an old ver. of software. The goat head was gone in the last flash. I never had to use the other keys to eject the disc just the eject button. Mine did have errors updateing the HHD twice but I didn't burn mine at 2X.
yea, I was at 2.043.

·
Registered
474 Posts

You don't have to press those series of buttons to get the CD out, after the update finishes and it asks you if you want to update from 2.402 to 2.402 just hit the normal cd eject button and it'll come out. It takes about 15 seconds but it comes out no problem.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts

I burned mine at 6X, slowest my burner would do, I had no problems. Also I just hit the close/open and it ejected after answering no to updating to same version. Perhaps becuase I used a DVD and not a CD? Will these units read a CD?

Also is it normal to hit the close/open twice. On the first push the display slid down but I then had to push it again before the DVD ejected.

[edit]The update fixed the problem I had of not showing caller ID.[edit]

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I only have to hit my eject button once but there is a delay before the disc comes out. I'm pretty sure I used a CD and not DVD on the upgrade.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
I saw someone mention the new dodge screen logo in the update... (even previous update)

If you load this onto a Chrysler My Gig, will it change the Chrysler logo to the new Dodge logo?
Or does it know to check current model & keep the Chrysler logo, be it the old or new one?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Update worked great! Thanks for posting

·
Registered
109 Posts
I saw someone mention the new dodge screen logo in the update... (even previous update)

If you load this onto a Chrysler My Gig, will it change the Chrysler logo to the new Dodge logo?
Or does it know to check current model & keep the Chrysler logo, be it the old or new one?
I can't say but in my Charger I had a MOPAR NAVUS navigation system, which was a big mistake but that is a different story. Anyway, I was contemplating removing the thing from my car as the touch screen quit working. Which it did twice under warranty. I found a new on on ebay for a good price so I just replaced it. The one I bought was from a Chrysler 300 and the first time I powered it up it showed a Chrysler logo, but after a shut down and restart it showed the Ram's head. There was only one cable going to the thing which had two wires. I assumed it was just power and I was going to have to see the Chrysler logo every time I started, but apparently it read something from the bus in the car and changed it. So my guess is the radio would do the same.

·
Registered
60 Posts
New iPhone 4 users...don't celebrate just yet! I just got a new iPhone 4 (4.3 iOS) and had the dealer load the new patch 2.402 firmware into my 730N RER. Dodge website says 2.402 patch is compatiable with iOS 4.1 and 4.2...no menion of 4.3. Uconnect still says no number stored when attempting to call someone using the voice recognize feature and hangs up...it appears unconnect cannot store any phone numbers from iPhones with the latest 4.3 iOS software. Anyone know of a new patch that fixes this latest iPhone 4 software version compatibility? Ugh...dealer does not what to do. Someone told me to downgrade my iOS software on the iPhone to 4.2 through iTunes...not crazy about that. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I have burned twice now and still cant install WTF

1 - 20 of 22 Posts